Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finally a new post.

I've been of blogging and blog reading for three months now due to some health issues, it was only supposed to be two months but somehow time just flew by.

I turned 46 on October 8. so thought I'd make a birthday post about myself. I can't find the album with my baby photos so here I am three years old with my five years old brother at our younger brother's Christening .

My brothers

Christmas most likely at our grandparents.
On our way to visit our aunt and family by bus as my parents didn't own a car until I was about nine years old. I'm about five or six in this photo.

Seven or eight years old with my younger brother. We were very close when we were young.

Eleven years old, I put this photo in my wallet after I got it from my dad when I was a teenager and forgot for a long time to take it out and put it in a album, hence the damages.

Fourteen years old. I went through a very short makeup period the next year. I'll not show a photo from that time. What a ghastly sight.

Color photos taken on home cameras come out so dark when I scan them so there are no more from my younger years.

This was taken last summer when I was at a pizza place in the city with DD1.

I was going to put photos of my mom in this post too, but changed my mind. She had a big birthday so she'll get a post of her own.

Sunna.

No comments:

Post a Comment