Thursday, January 22, 2009

ot
Finally, it happened, I have a PHOTO, here is a photo of my six sets of ten Chunky Churn Dash blocks that I sent to Dee Dee the swap diva in Canada. They have arrived so now its waiting time. Some are jet to arrive, so I don't know when return time is.
I am having a hard time with the photo thing, seems I have to shrink them first, because if not it takes forever to upload, at least longer than my patience is. Hm, this does not sound right, any way I have forgotten how to do that , the shrinking thing that is, so will phone DD1 tomorrow for a repeated lesson, now there is a girl with more patience than I. Well sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Sunna, you can download a free image resizer for Windows XP here
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

    It works like a charm and saves so much time. I love it!

    ReplyDelete